Перейти к контенту

Alexander’s story

Рекомендуемые сообщения

A Story written by Yelena Novosvit

How can joy be revealed? With gentle sounds of the surf and a cool touch of the waves under the caressing morning sun.

Yes, that was the time of silent but deep joy. She was sitting on the ocean shore and her thoughts were far away. She was recalling something wondrous and new. She saw herself having been not a human but a kind of different being who had sparkled and shone so brightly, that it was difficult to discern the shape. Her heart remembers the feelings of the unearthly happiness beside the beloved whom she can not recall and meet now.

Reminiscences, like waves, are rolling in and going away. They cautiously touch her, but sometimes their touching makes her shudder.

Here he is, gentle and desired. Here he is, he, who is loved by her, whom she is waiting for, has been waiting for a long time now. And every morning she comes to the ocean coast, for she is waiting for a meeting that has not ever happened.

“Where are you? – the lips are whispering. – Where are you, the one I see in my dreams, the one I feel closing my eyes? Answer, reply!”

No answer. Only the waves in careful consolation are kissing her feet.

It was always like that. She came there daily, closed her eyes and to the tender sounds of the surf called him, the only beloved. But, probably, he did not hear her.

And today something happened with her – she saw the sun rising and at that very instant (moment), when the first ray touched her, begged with all strength of her soul: “Father! You are Love! Allow me to see my beloved, whose image I cherish (retain) in my memory! Even if for an instant (moment) let me see him! ”

The sun was rising higher and higher. Is not there an answer again? Did not she manage to gather all her strength and express love? But what is it? She felt gentle currents – the fluids of love were flowing all over her body. She felt that he was around there, near at hand, that he saw her. But where was he? Where were his eyes?

“Father! Help me not only feel but also see my beloved”, – she insisted. And then her gaze came to a halt. She looked forward and saw him. He could not come nearer to her, for he was a dolphin. But he was looking at her, and she had never seen a dolphin so near before. In silence both were recognizing each other.

“Recall me, – she heard a voice within herself. – I am here for you. I am protecting you. You feel this and therefore spend your time here. Recall me and know that no outward discrepancies will be able to part our hearts. Because I feel you, hear your heart beat, and you feel me. Look straight into my eyes. In a moment you can recall much, you can comprehend incomprehensible. Now we will say goodbye and, probably, will not ever meet here again, but we will meet in Eternity, there, where our hearts are inseparable and our feeling is true and beautiful.”

Dolphins. These mysterious creatures attract us, people, as if with a magnet. Who are they? Probably, many of us have asked themselves this question. What role do they play in the life of Earth as a planet and in the life of mankind as a species? And if they, like us, are an intelligent race, then why do they allow treating (to treat) them the way all trained (performing) animals are treated. Is this their choice, their conscious desire to be beside a human, or is it just our whim, our compulsion that has enabled a new business? So for the first time I began pondering over the questions...

The year has gone, exactly a year, after our meeting and I saw them in a dream. That was a wonderfully beautiful and kind dream. Dolphins were inviting me to frisk with them in the water. They were inviting me to communication. In the blue dream we were communicating, swimming together, feeling delight and enjoyment .

And that dream came true! I had immediately bought the tickets to the Crimea and in two days I was beside them. I came to them, to the Cocktebel’s dolphinarium, to become acquainted with them closely, to feel them and, of course, I couldn’t miss the opportunity to study their luminescence, to take a picture of their aura.

After a loud (I would say ultra loud) show the spectators had all left, and with the kind, amiable permission of the trainer Alla I stayed alone with them. Alla assured me that after her leaving they would swim to the bottom to rest and would not commune with me, she said they always did. But for all that I asked to stay with them alone risking getting nothing. I was staying on the edge of the swimming pool and explained by thought to them why I came. Inwardly I asked them to come nearer to me in order to take a picture. And they all (there were four of them) became interested in me and jumped out on the dais, allowing me to take their pictures one at a time. And after that one of the dolphin-girls jumped up and snapped at my skirt pulling me to the water. Two bigger dolphins, the representatives of the males, surrounded me from behind. At that moment, being alone with them on the dais, I got a fright because of such vigorous pressure and screamed calling for a guard who chased them away...

They are true children by their perception of the world. They are the most courageous, intelligent, and beautiful – they are dolphins. They smoothly glide on the water surface or, gladly greeting everything, jump up trying at these moments to approach the sky or plunge into the deep as if playing hide-and-seek with waves and clouds. They radiate joy, the peaceful congregation of Earth’s oceans and seas.

– We are here! Hear us! – They want to cry. – We love everybody, especially you, people! People, you are not alone, we are the community equal to yours but we chose a different way of development, a different form of being. We are together with you on this planet that is native for us, in order to hold the field balance at the level of consciousness. We are also an intelligent race only dwelling in water spaces. We can find those wise methods of communication that will allow us to understand each other. We can learn from each other. We can help each other. Interacting, we can receive an incomparable experience of knowing life. We remember much what you have lost. We remember those times when we took a decision to know the life on Erath and afterwards to leave for waters. We took that decision in order to help and guard Earth and all living beings, pacifying the elements. We are limited in our abilities having no limbs but we are free in the water habitat...

But one night I saw dolphins in an anxious dream. They called for help. As I understood one of them was unwell at Kiev dolphinarium. But this is a very unusual story, a real investigation I engaged in. The dolphin was really bad. He did not perform. To see the dolphin I had to pay for 5 minutes of swimming with him an impressive sum of money. They said he was uncontrollable. I found out that his dolphin-wife was expecting a baby and they were parted. After that he became uncontrollable, ceased to submit to people...

Now day and night got mingled for him. Almost all the time he was spending at the bottom of the dark reservoir where the sun beams did not penetrate, only from time to time coming to the surface to swallow dirty air. Then being in a state of the utmost despair he began to call upon his school. He begged for their help and support. He understood that dolphins could not help him so far from pure native water spaces but still his prayer for help was his one and only sense of life.

At those moments dolphins heard their brother’s cry for help and convened an assembly. They were deciding how they could help him, what they could do. They realized that the help could come only from a human being. But who? One of them recalled that more than a year ago, having swum trough inshore, he heard the call of a human soul calling upon them to communicate. He heard that the soul promised to be a mediator between dolphins and a human. And then he told his school about that call and they conveyed a collective message – the appeal to people. That soul received and wrote it down. And after that a certain tie of relationship appeared whereby the human recalled dolphins, recalled also the communication with them, which was of a different kind impossible here, on Earth. They decided to use that soul to establish a link with their brother and sent a thought-form – a call for help in a dream…

I received the call immediately and promised to do my best to help him. Soon my soul realized where to find the dolphin. I came to the place of his confinement and found him very exhausted and wasted. He had no strength to hold a human on himself and could not jump high. He did not take part in the performances.

He was waiting and hoping for... he did not know himself what for... People came in and he immediately out of habit swam down to the bottom. But having heard unfamiliar steps he swam up out of curiosity. Our looks met. We were looking into each other’s eyes. Silence gave way to rejoicing. He hit with his flipper on the water and a strong stream playfully poured me all over. Alas, all thoughts-appeals were stopped at that moment. At that moment I did not feel him. “How to understand his behavior? Maybe, he does not hear me? Why has poured so much?..”

Money was paid and I had to jump in. I had a nasty feeling at the mere thought of it. But I made an effort and jumped into the dark green water of the swimming pool. The dolphin had not recovered after the starvation and made a fast dive towards the bottom. He was watching. He did not know how to understand what was going on. At that moment another cetacean was let into the pool and he, remaining in the shade, tried to attract attention.

I sat on the edge of the swimming pool having bent my head on my breast. He slowly approached and I put my hand on his head. He brusquely and stubbornly rejected it. He, as a wild stallion, had been dreaming of freedom, of help. “And what is it? What help!” – he was perplexed. At that moment I asked to extend the term of our communication, paying a relevant sum of money. But my request was abruptly cut off by a trainer and I was refused. Even money that had unconditional power over people could not prolong the visit.

“We think and know a lot, – the familiar voices were silently sounding inside me. – We remember and revere the memory of the departed in the name of those who will return and regain their vigours. We cry and mourn, rejoice and feel. We infinitely love life and protect it, but we have to protest against cruel and merciless deeds of the people on the planet. We consciously protest against pouring of weed and pest-killer chemicals into the water basins. We protest against cruel killing of our brothers. We tried to carry down these thoughts to people in different ways and found no other way but through conscious actions of suicide, casting our big schools ashore. We are forced to choose death, for we can not reconcile ourselves to rudeness and violence against our peaceful congregation, to massacres of the defenseless and silent. We turn the other cheek and chose death in order to make it known that we are high conscious beings. We have the right to develop freely in our water spaces. We have the right to live in pure space. We have equal rights with you, people, for every living being is given equal rights and freedom to choose. We believe and hope that our voice will be heard and our children will rejoice at life in one common space of love on our planet Earth.”

The end of this beautiful story turned out to be not very happy. The connection with the dolphin who needed help was broken off . He was not in the dolphinarium he stayed in. What ruined the life of the free soul is difficult to say. Probably, starvation led to the grievous fate, maybe, “forcible training” of those who had paid for him big money.

(The translation of the story will be edited soon)

• Создать...