Перейти к контенту

More than 10 years

Елена

Рекомендуемые сообщения

More than 10 years have passed since that moment I started writing the text of Epistles, which I called “Awakening of humanity Epistles”. Time usually sets everything into their places, stopping all that is not genuine, everything that doesn’t have any strength. There are fruit after time. Teacher said, we are recognized by our fruit. Now, turning my eyes on the past, I want to share with you a story experienced by me, the story that precedes the appearance of the Epistles. From the standpoint of years, I want to illuminate the theme of the beginning of this work in a new way, and what happened in 2000.

Since September 1999 I had begun to have anxious dreams. I regarded them as a Warning that something unforeseen could happen. But what? In my dream I saw a huge wave that resembled the Ninth Wave, which raised me on to the crest, and rapidly carried me away. At that moment I had the feeling that the wave would roll down and break me. But suddenly the wave dramatically changed its direction and turned right, taking me into the distance. The same feeling of anxiety that I had experienced in that dream, did not leave me after waking up. Every morning and evening I went up onto one of the Kiev hills to read the prayer "Our Father", asking for help and protection. At first, I read the prayer nine times, latter forty or more times. I was in a disconnected state from worldly reality during the prayer.

I felt a feeling something was about to change. But what?

2000 came, my dreams became more and more anxious. My internal stress grew, because in my dreams I continually saw an offender, following me. In the latest dreams, he followed me closely. My anxiety increased after these dreams, and has never left me. But only when, during one of the coldest days of January, being left by my husband with four young daughters, unemployed, no close relatives, I realized the dreams had been premonition. In this incredibly difficult time of my life, I realized that the only one I can ask for help was the Teacher Christ, Savior, my Lord, whom I have regarded as such since childhood. In a moment of utter despair, I turned to Him for help. I stared at the wall with the images of Christ. I looked at him, waiting for a response, seeing a living personality. And suddenly, at the moment of desperate prayer, the Teacher’s heart, visibly shined on the icon. I felt a gentle, very thin wave enveloped and surrounded me, and I felt streams of unearthly love. Since then, my fear left me, because I realized the Teacher was alive. He hears and answers my prayers as our Father and the Living - God the Creator.

I felt his assistance in the events that unfolded. Neither I nor my children ever went hungry. I continued with the same zeal, prayers of thanksgiving. My prayer seamlessly switched to another level, silent, hearty, and I began to pray without words. I am infinitely grateful to the Higher Power for helping me and send him my love. My faith in the Light of Creation, God the Father has increased so much that every morning and evening I felt honored to be covered by His radiant light. After nine months of daily prayer, I began to use a notebook and a pen, writing down my feelings of the natural world. On one of the clearest days, recording my observations, I suddenly heard the words that are clearly preceded from the outside. I recorded the dialogue, relating to the battle, occurring now, and in which I cannot take part, in the opinion of the speaker. At home, reading the notes, I was very surprised and decided to observe and analyze carefully. I went on my morning prayer, hiking up the hill, but now I wanted to know who uttered the words I recorded. I asked the Teacher to give a sign visually. But what I saw, shocked me to the depths of my heart. Seeing the sunset light, I suddenly saw the greatest in the image and the size of the figure, which seemed to me, could put the city of Kiev on His hands. The figure was dressed in a white luminous light, and from the heart region came a powerful beam upwards. It was so tremendous that shocked me to the depths of the soul, I was speechless for a few days. For some time I stared unblinking looking at the great appearance and vision it was truly magnificent, and I could not even move. Upon waking up, I started running home. During the week I tried to avoid contact with people, I was silent, and kept closing my eyes, I kept seeing the face of the Teacher saving it to my heart and soul.

Yes, it was the Teacher, my God. He is alive, he has strength and power. After this shock, I got rid of many anxieties and fears, especially, for the lives of my children entrusted to me, and moved to a new phase in my life. Initially, I recorded my dialogues with the Teacher. It was a living, personal communication, which lasted about a year. A year later, the Teacher asked me to

write texts, addressed to earthly mankind. Performing the ministry was not a simple ritual to pass through but it was necessary. I was given thinking time, and two weeks later I accepted the service. At this moment I would like to expand the narrative, but I think it should be part of another topic. Since that moment, every day I sit at the table at a designated time, like a disciplined schoolgirl during lessons, I read the prayer ‘Our Father’ asking for Protection and assistance at least nine times before I record what I heard.

It was very difficult, sometimes it was prohibitively difficult, but I was amazed to learn of the unknown. At first I felt a growing wave of energy, which surrounded me. I felt the unearthly energy that transmitted different feelings and conditions. Continuously, I felt immense Love and the Unearthly Joy. I write these words with a capital letter only because it emphasises the sense of energy that flows through me, significantly different from anything that ever I have experienced before.

An amazingly interesting work started. I had never liked writing anything at all before, frankly speaking, because of the organisation of their discipline and precision, writing has always been an unloved thing for me. I can tell you that I comprehended the basis of all knowledge again. I did not remember barely anything from school. It was hard and interesting, I learned a lot.

At first I typed on the typewriter with one finger. The thing I printed seemed familiar to me. Since then, the next phase started after two years of seclusion from people. I learned to work on the computer. Independently I collated the first book by selecting texts and messages from the large number that I had recorded. Next, the Teacher invited me to work on the new book every day, and then every week, I wrote down the texts based upon my messages for up to five books.

It was a long time, and now I want to openly express my love and gratitude to the Teacher. He knows that He is and will be the great and most important for me, the only teacher who brought Inherent love in this world, expressed by the great phrase - God is Love. It is for those who understand the meaning of this profound phrase, recorded in all the lines of narration about the life of the Teacher. I believe that the certain day and hour which was spoken about by the Teacher will come true and there will be more and more people who have ears to hear. And our Great Mother Earth, will shine with joy and an iridescent glow, and the Light and the Glory will be all around.

I believe!

Elena Novosvit October, 2011

• Создать...