Перейти к контенту

Interesting passages from all Teachers messages

Воздух

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Dear friends, here is the first passage that I separately saved on my computer to read sometimes and the idea came to my mind that possibly someone would also like to trace that so I will translate in into English and publish here.

I have already sad that we (and me personally) would be very happy to provide any further interesting to you translations, may be some other messages on some particular topic, or anything else that we can do. The words in brackets mean alternative translation.

So here is the first passage (almost the message long):

My dears! I am with you. Do not let a single thought that Spiritual World stay aside and do not fulfill its promises. The mass purification can occur through the state of love, that embrace souls. We reinforce this state through the open hearts. But the counteraction – is not only euphoria and happiness, counteraction – is a powerful process of aligning on an energy level. Avoid the rough emotions. Keep the state of love. Do not fall to the rough forces provocations, for those filling, what now takes place in you, is very sensitive and high-frequency. This consistence is not usual to the material world and thus can be destroyed by human emotions. The Light Forces are ready to open support on an energy level, and only your equilibrium and manifested (expressed) peacefulness contributes to this.

Peace, a state of peace must be unshakable (unconditional, firm). The soul of every human is open and manifested. The Light will come down into those souls that will call for it in their pure prayer. The Sun will enforce the flow of high-frequency manifestation, for it is no longer dangerous for those who are open for the Light. It contributes to the creation of separate, even though not the large now, but the fireplaces of Light, having happened to which, people will either be purified for its true purpose, or gradually burn out. May be you anticipate (suspect, expect) different, but we do not see the other way for the worlds purification.

So be peace and Light!

So be energy of purification, energy of the Creator – energy of Love in your souls!

• 6 years later...
  • Создать...