Перейти к контенту

Book 3 "The New Word"

Воздух

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Parable about the sheep

Very truly I tell you, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the door, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber; and the one who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. The doorkeeper opens the door for him, and the sheep obey his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he has brought out all his sheep, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. They do not, however, follow a stranger, but run away from him because they do not know a stranger’s voice.

John 10:1-5

Good Shepherd. I am the good shepherd, and know mine, and mine know me. As the Father knows me so I know the Father, and I lay down my life for the sheep. Yes, it is so. Everything I strive to is my concern for those who have not yet come to realize their role in this life, who are in a certain stage of understanding the world. This stage does not make it possible for many to look at the world differently, to raise eyes and to see everything in a new way. The one who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. What is it about?

The door - is your opportunity to ascend to the Higher Realms of the Creator. I point you at this opportunity, I open the door to you: come to our World! Come to us! We are waiting for you! Everyone has opportunities, but not everyone reveals them in himself, not everyone allows them to manifest. But who are those who enter not through the door, but climb in in a different ways? Yes, it is a thief and a robber, because the one who shows you the Way, always honestly represents his goals, because the one who enters through the door is the one who has the right to be a pastor - to give the new knowledge to the world. New knowledge comes from the Flow of the new energies. This is the Door that will open up a New World for you, that will show you the direction of the Way. And a thief and a robber act differently. He does not show you the Way, does not show the way out, he seeks in a roundabout way, by the tricks, to take over the herd.

Sheep, flock - such a comparison is possible, because it corresponds with the truth, corresponds to the situation that many living have adopted. Unfortunately, this comparison is correct regarding the majority of sleeping souls. In order to get the majority out of this state, you need the good shepherd, leading, who knows the Road. And therefore, I am the door, because I know the Truth, I know the Road I want to lead you.

And I know mine and mine know me. What is it about? It is that those who came from the Celestial Spheres, from the Higher Spiritual Hierarchy, know me, and I know them, because the inherent knowledge in them tells them a lot on the level of intuition, on the level of feelings. This aspiration inherent in them leads them into the right direction.

So the pastor, leader – is the one who has the correct orientation, aimed to actions for the benefit of all living. Therefore, those who have a certain tuning of soul, the spiritual core, know the voice calling them. They will not follow a stranger, because it is contrary to their tuning, this voice of a stranger leads to discord in their souls, and it is felt right away. Voice that is calling you, you feel according to your feelings at the level of heart. There are a lot of those who call. And also a lot of those who wish to learn this world in all its forms.

The world is presented to you in all diversity, and to identify the voice that matches your tuning of the soul, that resonates with all your nature - this means to tune everything in yourself in accordance with the world, that you want to communicate with.

The worlds are different. And each has its own voice, resonates at the certain frequencies. You have the ability to distinguish the one who calls you. Open the Door, offered to you. Look at that world that is calling you. Are all its ideals and principles match with your soul tuning? Is it the door that opens the Way to you to the Higher Realms of the Creator? What the caller is offering to you?

I am standing in front of you behind the closed Door. I offer you: come in! Look at our World. Get to know us. Our aspirations, ideals, goals and tasks – are they allied with you? If yes, so this Door is yours. It will open a new Way to you, a right Way, it will allow you to see everything in a different way, to believe sincerely and through the heart, to be in the conditions of love and bliss, to cognize the higher aspirations, to realize the plurality of the world. And, the most important, I am opening to you a Door to the Father, our Great Parent of all being, a Way, that leads to the Highest Spheres of the Space and the Hierarchy of the Creator.

So be it!

Teacher Christ

Parable of the Good Samaritan

Blessed are the eyes that see what you see!

A certain man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was caught by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, wounded him and went away, leaving him half dead.  A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by.  So too, a Levite, when he was at the place, he approached, looked and passed by.  But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him.  He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. And the next day while leaving he took out two denarii and gave them to the innkeeper and said ‘Look after him, and if you may have any extra expense, I will reimburse you when I return.’

“Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

Luke 10:23, 30-36

So, our conversation today will be about the neighbor. Love your neighbor as yourself. Who is the neighbor? And what kind of love is it? The parable itself is very easy for understanding, to comprehend these concepts. The concept of "neighbor" includes the definition of: the nearby, near the living creature, the one who carries out one’s life next to you. Why you must love your neighbor as yourself? First of all, because the neighbor having, in fact, the same structure of life, is with you in a single field of energy, and any life collisions are associated with a violation of the energy field. And your love and mutual support can help to level this field and to feel once again the peace and tranquility in the soul.

Peace and tranquility, yes, exactly this – is a necessary condition for the development of the individual. I am talking about the state that can-not be broken by any of the life trials. I am talking about that the life can be compared to the movement in the labyrinth, which has a rather complex scheme and one exit. You exercise your life in accordance with your goals and objectives in the conditions that are being formed. But your choice is whether you find your Way, your Road that leads or to a dead end or conversely to the Light. Many collisions can happen on this Way, according to your actions and thinking, leading to a goal or leading away from it.

Many of the situations happen in front of you precisely for the cognition of the gist of life and manifestation of all the best in you. Do not be afraid of manifesting compassion, mercy to any living being, because the one who is met on your Way is the neighbor. And only your understanding, empathy to the needs will give you the opportunity to know yourself and your abilities as a human. A human that can understand and love the neighbor becomes a true Human, whose world understanding and feelings approach to the Truth, who lives by the highest program of the Creator “You - are Gods”, who realize himself namely from the positions of the World of Cosmos, from the positions of Eternity of the Universe. 

Bringing the energies of the Higher Realms to this world – of Harmony and Purity, you feel this world differently and it is visible to people around you. The World of Harmony and Purity lays in its acceptance and bringing its energy to the world around you. And the main condition for this is the establishment in your soul the basic truth: you shall love the Lord God with all your heart, all your soul, and love your neighbor as yourself. And all life situations are given to you to realize namely this Truth, to the manifestation of it in yourself. If your heart, your conscience is silent when you see someone who has a need in you, if you focus only on the sophistication, or the contrary took the position of "do not want to know anything" or, as you say, "none of my business" then you close yourself from cognizing, first of all yourself. You do not give the Higher Devine particle – the soul, to manifest in you. You live only in the conditions that are limited by your present day, and you have to carry out such a life until the push from the outside commits a disclosure in you and you find the Way leading to the Light. This is the exit from the labyrinth of passions, diseases, miseries – this is the Way to God, the Creator of all being. And only the one finds this Way who has the right aspiration, and it is not enclosed in a priest’s cassock, in the earthly ranks and accessories. It is enclosed in your pure vessel of a soul, thirsty for filling from the Pure Source, the Primary Source, the Creator.

Let there be light illuminating your soul! Let it manifest in you through your Divine Essence. The one who shows love and mercy to all being, have truly stepped onto the right Path. He has singled out the rock solid concepts concealing the foundations of the creation. The Spiritual World of Cosmos is built upon these concepts, all the unbreakable is based upon these concepts, they are the foundation of the World of Harmony and Purity. And namely they must become a mainstay also for your world. 

Your world needs equilibrium on the energy level, needs the connection of knowledge about Matter and Spirit, knowledge of the World of Cosmos, which can-not be delivered to you precisely because of rejection of the basic principle, the basis for the new knowledge acquisition. The rejection of the above concepts as the Truth, as the basis for true relations with the World of Matter and the Higher World, makes you closed for new knowledge. Because those truths I talked about two thousand years ago remained an empty word for you, the prominent truth, not more. It didn’t become the life foundation for the majority of living people, it didn’t become that sincere impulse that opens the hearts and the souls and brings to finding that only true Way that leads to the True Light and world cognition. This road will not make you wander, changing direction and losing landmarks. This road will help you to combine, connect, to manifest all the enclosed in you. And your love of your neighbor as yourself is the Beginning from which your true learning of the World of Matter will begin. And the love of God will show you the possibility of manifestation of this highest filling in you. Namely, this is the basis, the foundation of the world view, world understanding of a human, the Beginning for the true world cognition.

So be it!

Teacher Christ

Parable of the rich Fool

Let’s talk about the known to you parable of the rich man, who had a good crop in the field.

He thought to himself, ‘What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.’ Then he said, ‘This is what I’ll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store all my grain and all my goods.  And I’ll say to my soul, “Soul! You have plenty of grain laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry.”’ But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your soul will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared?’

This is how happens with whoever stores up things for themselves but is not rich toward God. …“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. For life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. Consider the birds in the sky: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! And who of you by worrying can add a single cubit of growth? 

This parable touches the most important foundations of your world view, your understanding of the world. How to connect beneficially Material World and the Spiritual? How to see the precise border that separates your thinking from the ability to know the Kingdom of God? People of this world are looking for what to eat, what to drink, anxiously worrying about all the needs. They alienate themselves from the true purpose of their coming into this world, they alienate themselves from God, from communion with Him. They rely more on themselves, on their skills and capabilities, and interrupt the connection with the Higher World.

Consider the lilies blooming, how beautiful they are in their brocade robe. Yet, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. If the world of plants covered by this lush color and appears in all its glory, then how the Lord will not clothe you? Do not be afraid to be generous! Do not be afraid to be free! Give to the needy, and to everyone who asks will arrive, and every giver will get more, for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Giving to the needy, you get something more - a treasure of your soul. And this treasure neither moth nor rust destroys it. Your treasures are hidden in you. You have astonishing repositories of kindness, mutual understanding and a true understanding of the world. These treasures are hidden in you. They are the true essence of your life. They and their acquired accumulations are the true measure of your life, because to these treasures thieves will not break in and where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

I'm talking about very important things. I'm talking about very difficult things for a true understanding of many, because the true faith is deeply rooted, the entire life of the believer is based on it. These are the foundations of morality, conscience and honor, which are firmly established as the main criteria in the souls. These foundations does not allow to reject the supplication, to refuse the needy. This is the highest mercy, bordering with self-denial in the Material World, because the soul turned her eyes skyward, into the kingdom of God, the Higher World of Harmony and Purity. Such a soul lives in a different state. It commits the acts at the level of the Laws of Cosmos and foundations of the Spiritual World. Everything happens at the behest of a pure heart at the behest of a soul thirsting for a disclosure of her treasures with it.

Revealing and manifesting the soul treasures, you get an amazing opportunity: by giving – to receive. This is a wonderful gift - to give people your energy through the material manifestations. That is how the energy exchange takes place on this planet. You will gain a lot more when you learn to get peace through good manifestations of your soul. And thus your cognition of this world and most importantly your true Essence, goes in the best possible way. Yes, exactly. Development can occur only when you become free, when the shackles of the material world fall and you see the needs of the neighbor in a different light. Only when you learn to listen to your heart, and after - the mind, when you release your Cosmic Essence, your Spirit from the captivity - you will find the right balance in this world, not allowing you to do otherwise.

Free soul, aspired to the Path of development, is always free from all material aspirations. She trusts the Lord, for the faith in her is primary, is true. No, not the exact observance of rituals and religious rites makes your soul free for the development, but your state of a soul manifesting the true faith in its thoughts and actions. State of the Spirit, the soul, is the primary basis for the development. And this condition is permanent pacified state. In this state, you attract clean and bright energies, and you are the source, albeit not great so far, but of the Light, the true Light of the Creator. You trust God. You rely on Him. From now on, your life goes in a different way, leads to the true purpose of your life on Earth.

So be it!

Teacher Christ

Parable of the Barren Fig Tree

Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.

A man had a fig tree growing in his vineyard, and he went to look for fruit on it but did not find any. So he said to the man who took care of the vineyard, ‘For three years now I’ve been coming to look for fruit on this fig tree and haven’t found any. Cut it down! Why should it use up the soil? The man replied ‘Sir! Leave it alone for one more year, and I’ll dig around it and fertilize it.  If it bears fruit next year, fine. If not, then cut it down next year.’” 

Luke11:28; 13:6-9

This parable speaks of what many are missing – it is patience. The fruits do not appear immediately. Maturation and ripening cycle can occur in different time frames. Only patience and faith can become that pillar that will lead to the undoubted   results. And the fruits will appear in the world. The impatience and hasty decisions will not give them opportunities to realize, to manifest in the Material World. Perhaps, according to your measurements much is delayed, doesn’t happen and it is necessary to act faster and produce actions that nullify all the developed actions. No fruits – so destroy. But for everything there is time, due time, and the time – is the conditioned by the circumstances reality that takes place in a certain moment. And before conditioning yourself with the decision, think about your ability to change the situation into the necessary direction. Have you done everything in order to get the fruits? Have you put enough forces, skills, cleverness? Did you provide assistance? 

To shoot from the hip is easier than to make efforts to achieve the goal. Unfortunately, in such a way in this world a lot turned out misunderstood, destroyed, annihilated. The decision about infertility, uselessness of one or another activity, work, incomprehension of the true nature of many underlying processes have led humanity to the result that leads to the death of the surrounding living world of the planet. Useful or useless, does it give the fruits for eating them every moment or not – this is the foundation of momentary thinking of mankind and many acts that led the entire civilizations of Earth to death. 

What am I talking about? I say that your thinking is fundamentally built, aimed only at satisfying your immediate needs, at obtaining the concrete results in the concrete period. And what if everything happens in a different way and the occurring processes are much deeper? If a blossoming young tree lacks the very small - soil nutrition, and in the subsequent time it will bring great fruits and blossom in full bloom? Learn to see the deep essence of things. Learn to find the necessary right solutions and not to think by every minute desires. World will flourish in front of you, when you learn to think seeing the deep essence, not distorted by your disapproval in the current minute.

How to teach mankind to think globally, that is uniting the earth-mind with the cosmic vision? Earthlings are missing this. Current mankind is missing this. Many representatives of different worlds have different manifestations, different abilities, but you are given an amazing opportunity of cognition for obtaining the results, for the establishment of true conclusions that cut off the untrue. That enables you while sharing the experience to expand thinking and to bring everything inside of you into the equilibrium, what in turn will lead to the state of Harmony. Namely this is what the humanity misses. Thinking is limited by narrow and immediate desires and requirements. With such thinking it is impossible to cognize the invisible, unknown, because it does not give immediate fruits.

I wish that the Earth as a magnificent pearl shone in the sky, emitting pure pink-blue light, and the Earthlings were worthy members of all the Space Community. 

So be it!

Teacher Christ

Parable of the Rich man and Lazarus

There was a rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and who feasted sumptuously every day. And at his gate was laid a poor man named Lazarus, covered with sores, who desired to be fed with what fell from the rich man's table. Moreover, even the dogs came and licked his sores. The poor man died and was carried by the angels to Abraham's side.  The rich man also died and was buried, and in hell, being in torment, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham far off and Lazarus at his side. And he called out, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus to dip the end of his finger in water and cool my tongue, for I am in anguish in this flame.’ But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that you in your lifetime received your good things, and Lazarus in like manner bad things; but now he is comforted here, and you are in anguish. And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, in order that those who would pass from here to you may not be able, and none may cross from there to us.’ And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, to send him to my father's house— for I have five brothers—so that he may warn them, lest they also come into this place of torment.’  But Abraham said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’ And he said, ‘No father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’  He said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the Prophets, neither will they be convinced if someone should rise from the dead.’”

Luke 16:19-31

So, we will reflect on the parable given to you in writing. How do I realize it and what is the basic meaning of the above?

Wealth and poverty. Yes, your world is divided namely according to these criteria. Your world values the accumulations of material, because they are really presented in front of you, really visible. Namely it provides an opportunity to feel the superiority of one man over another through the visible division in stocks. But there are two lives represented you in this parable: the life of a rich, having fun at feasts, and the life of a beggar.

Of course, the life of Lazarus flew on earth in pain and disease. This is the destiny of those who have not managed to accumulate wealth here in the righteous way, but whom life is given for awareness, for identifying the Truth. How does this happen? Usually after strong tests, diseases that make people think and draw a closer look inside of them. Diseases of the physical body indicate the higher reasons of their appearance, or that at the energy level occur the processes that allow the body - physical body, to experience ailments. Yes, the body is in perfect correlation with the energy field and often reflects its condition, but we are talking about the relationship between lifestyle and way of thinking and the subsequent stage of the soul location after the transition to a different state.

The relationship between lifestyle, thinking and accumulation on the energy level, is sufficiently huge. Those who aspire in such a short period of their existence, from the perspective of the World of Cosmos, only to the luxury and feasts, only to the idle life, forget or do not know that they waste their energy potential, what is unacceptable from the positions of the World of Cosmos, because there is a strict order in Cosmos only because of strict adherence to the Laws of the Cosmos.

Laws of the Cosmos are focused on the evolution, on the development of all being. They are focused on the moving forward, on the good. Yes, the idleness or the acts that carry the destruction and elimination of the energy potential is the flagrant violation of the Laws of energy interrelation. They do not allow such a soul to rise up after the transition to another state. Hence the location of the wealthy man, who wasted his accumulated potential will be in the lower levels of the astral plane. Why the beggar Lazarus was able to realize the ascent? Just because he was able to get, or better say to identify the higher qualities in him and to elevate them to the higher achievements. Thus he acquired wealth of his soul - it is humility, forgiveness, modesty, kindness, benevolence, and love to all beings. Namely this result of his life allowed him to ascend to the Higher Realms, to the Spiritual World of the Cosmos. These savings have allowed him to enter the number of the close High Spirits, called for work with the Creator.

Is there a possibility in the other world, in the World of Energy, of communication between the souls who are in the different layers? Yes, it is, because there much is revealed differently and seen holistically. Ability to communicate exists, as well as a possibility exists for a more holistic cognition. How to convey to the living the knowledge that so far can-not be checked or verified scientifically, the knowledge about the World of Energy?

Human thinking is based on extensive evidence. What is not available at this time for proving is clearly rejected, as well as that what is not understood at this day. I will say in this way, that thinking is based on momentary feelings, but the time has come to see further. It is time to understand that not everything can be given, taught to the mankind overnight.

Development – is a spiral movement. The new coil creates volume and a different vision. How can the human soul be appealed so that she respond to the call? How to explain that life and comprehension of oneself a clever being will not end with your loss of the physical body? This is only a segment, a small segment of your existence, given to you for the work on yourself and the work in this world. Sometimes your goal may be to acquire some higher qualities so missed by you. All your accumulations will remain with you as well as the wasted accumulations through inaction and idleness will take you into the world that you will perceive painfully, for it is the world of non-action, constant non-action.

I encourage you to bring all the concepts to the norm, to the order and to identify the purpose of your arrival. This is the main moment in your life - the moment of multifaceted cognition and the acceptance as the Truth the notions about the World of Energy. This is necessary as the comprehension of your role in this life. Everyone has, undoubtedly, his Path, his own Road, but whether you stepped on it and whether marched there with dignity, you will know fully only after the transition to the other world. This is where you will discover the diversity of the World of Energies, and only you, you yourself will define the place that will become a place of your dwelling.

So be it!

Teacher Christ

Parable of the Unjust Judge

In a certain city there was a judge who neither feared God nor respected man. And there was a widow in that city who kept coming to him and saying, ‘Give me justice against my adversary.’ For a while he refused, but afterward he said to himself, ‘Though I neither fear God nor respect man, yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I will give her justice, so that she will not beat me down by her continual coming.’ And the Lord said, “Hear what the unrighteous judge says?  And will not God give justice to His elect, who cry to Him day and night? Will he delay long over them?  I tell you, he will give justice to them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on earth?”

Luke 18:2-8

The parable of the unjust judge, in fact, expresses the situation in your present world and by profound essence it has not been understood by anyone. And I want to talk about it from the position of this day, from the position of your thinking.

Indeed, the mindset of the modern human society, for the most part, is close to the thinking of the above judge. Yes, nether fear God nor ashamed of people - this is exactly the way of thinking and, consequently, actions of the majority. Wrong, distorted thinking puts fences, congestions to a deeper understanding of life. Yes, you need to expand the boundaries of your knowledge, need to renew the lost relationship with God, you need to see a lot of situations more consciously and deeper. Are the shackles of your current material life is so strong that it does not allow you to achieve clear perception of the world and to understand your role in this life? Your role is not to be the unrighteous judge to control the human fates at your own will.

Your role lies in different - to learn to believe in not visible by you, to learn to understand the motives and actions of others, to learn to enter through this awareness into the Flow of the Creator and to receive from Him advice and guidance. Is it possible for everyone? Yes, possible. But for anyone who has set foot on the Path of true understanding of the world, for everyone who has reached a sincere faith, for everyone who seeks purification and through this - to the alignment of the distorted concepts.

To live like the unjust judge - it means to live a life in a vain, it means to stop the possible development, to lose the remnants of purity and righteousness as the higher energies, capable of leveling the field. Life in disbelief and shamelessness, life smug and carefree, life in the constant fuss – is the inability to stop, suppress all untrue inside yourself, and in silence to ask yourself a question: "Who am I? Where did I come from? On what basis and principles my thinking is built? How can be assessed doings made by me? Where am I going?" To stop is just necessary.

Ahead of those who prefer the path of the wicked judge – is a dead end. The attempt to deny the higher developments, to judge in the own way, to set the own laws, opposing the Laws of the Cosmos, is not the essence of earthlings life. God will protect His own elect who cry to him day and night, because He hears those who are His chosen who saw in Him an opportunity to learn a great justice set in the Universe. Namely the faith, as the basis of life, as the basis of human thinking, faith in the Creator as a Higher Just Being is lost by you. This allows making undignified, unseemly acts in the world.

Genuine faith entails a sincere attitude to everything that happens, everything that exists. Namely the concept of pure faith is violated among you. Pure faith does not imply the communication with God only for obtaining the necessary information. No! Sincere faith and devotion stem from the great state of reverence and love. Then any unseemly acts are impossible.

The world needs people that realize what I am talking about, who will manage to perform work on himself, who will reveal in himself a crystal clear Beginning, and through this Divine particle he will enter into a dialogue with us. We are waiting for those who will reveal their Path. And this Path will be to God, the Path of the true faith and the world cognition!

So be it!

Teacher Christ

Parable of those Who Consider Themselves Righteous

Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee, standing by himself, prayed thus: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or like this tax collector. I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I get.’ But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even dare to lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, a sinner!’ I tell you, this man went down to his house more justified, rather than the other. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted.

Luke 18:10-14

Today we will touch on the topic, which has great importance for the formation of personality foundations and correct world understanding. The question about the manifested qualities of personality - truly manifested or paraded.

What is the soul? This is a very tiny structure, forming in terrestrial conditions, the structure, that has the aspiration to development. But how to determine the Path that will indeed allow it to develop? How to manage to extract the Truth and to determine the true concepts? How to learn not just to respect the foundations of society, to look respectable member of this society, but also to learn to excrete from you those main things that with all decency never manifested?

What am I talking about? You feel the difference between the pure, true feeling, even though with repentance, but the pure faith and love are manifested in it, and sweet lies and ostentatious virtue. The feelings of purity and sincerity in relationship with God must be maintained in you, should be directed to the improvement. A person who is covered by ostentatious grandeur from the acts he does himself, is far from sincere communication with God, because conversation at the level of the soul - it is a great sacrament, is the exchange of love flows, and it occurs at the level of high refined energies. And only a soul in a special state can accept this Flow, in a special tuning and in a special attunement.

I say that in order to achieve unity with God as with the Father, it is necessary to align in yourself, to attune at all levels the vibrations of your organism. Any distortions - are violations, or a frequency shift that prevent entry into the Flow of High Energies. Anyone who has clearly harmful thoughts for the soul in his soul, and the one in whom the complacency is manifested, contempt, self-exaltation, and the desire to feel himself elected, separated from the crowd, that one in his manifestations does not allow his soul to evolve, does not give her a chance of clean communion with God. Because the soul put these blocks, these fences that impede the Light penetration, interfere purification. Unfortunately, it is the majority, those who have made blocks to themselves, barriers that do not allow us to communicate. These fences are so high and powerful, that the soul dies there. And the screams of the soul, her sufferings are not visible and not audible by you for the same reason, because of the closeness, blocked consciousness. Everything in your world contributes to this. The imposed on you thinking, ignoring the sensations at the level of intuition, heart sensations, contribute to this.

If you live the life of a respectable citizen, having only inner complacency of your sinless life, if this is exactly what you can tell God in sincere conversation - the prayer, than you did not reach anything during your whole existence here, on Earth. You have not done anything that would leave a mark of you - a trace of your doings for the good, leading mankind to progress, to the Light. But it is a great challenge, and it can be done only with pure, free souls. But you, what have you done for yourself, have you moved even one step in your development? Have you managed to make the work on yourself to get closer to the World of Purity and Light? Alas, those who rise themselves, they see in front of them artificial light created in their illusory imagination, because the true Light gets further away from them.

Yes, you must learn to be sincere and honest with yourself. Are you a crystal clear Spirit? If so, where are your respective doings? If not, so locate, identify in yourself what obstructs your development, what creates a false, smug settings, allowing to judge about not known by you.

Much in this world is founded on a foundation so far not cognized by you. And everyone gets in accordance with his past developments. And seed capital has been given to you not overnight. Seed capital as the energy potential of the Spirit. It is a long process connected in the entire Universe, interconnected with the Worlds of the Cosmos. It is necessary to aware yourself as a person who set foot on the Path of development, the Path of cognition. And a sincere, frank conversation with God as with a close, dear soul, Who wishes you only good, can help you to choose the right direction in the Way. 

So be it!

Teacher Christ

The Parable of the Exalt

When you are invited by someone to a wedding feast, do not sit down in a place of honor, lest someone more distinguished than you be invited by him, and he who invited you both will come and say to you, ‘Give your place to this person,’ and then with shame you will have to take the last place. But when you are invited, go and sit in the last place, so that when your host comes he may say to you, ‘Friend! move up higher.’ Then you will be honored in the presence of all who sit with you. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.

Luke 14:8-11

The parable of the exalt is necessary for the realization at this point, this time. Why? Because all the warnings given to earthly humanity appeared to be in a vain. The idea that makes sense in this exposition is not understood by the living. So what is it about? What is the deep essence? The deep essence is always hidden, and to reveal it, it is necessary to think, to reflect, that is to make the work with one’s own consciousness, comparing available there information with the received. It is a work for the mind, the work on yourself, because you have this opportunity to make deliberate actions for expanding the boundaries of your consciousness.

So, why I recommend you not to have in mind the fundamental principles that have distortions? Who can judge, decide and seduce himself with the idea of his lofty place in this life? Who is granted with the objective vision of Truth on the basis of pure knowledge of the soul? There are few of these, but the majority are those who aimed at their person exaltation, seeming and unworthy. What does it lead to? To the false leaders who do not know, do not observe the Laws of Cosmos. Hence derive all the consequences of a global scale.

False leaders, having in their soul the untrue ideas of the world, get the mankind further away from the harmonious coexistence of all life on the planet. Who is to blame in this? Only you, because you cannot say, "Give him a place, to the one who deserves that highest place, who has aspirations to the Truth and Purity." You allow a minority to control you, allow it to press down on your mind, imposing you false thinking and stereotypes.

Free thinking assumes, first of all, a frank conversation with your soul. And it happens at the level of heart, when your Divine particle is recognized as knowing, the one keeping knowledge, and you communicate with her, admitting yourself as not knowing many truths. Namely in this way a lot will be opened to you, a lot will be opened to you differently. This is the moment when your ego should be reduced to a minimum, when you honestly track your shortcomings. And this moment, perhaps, may seem humbling to many. But humbling oneself will rise. What am I talking about? I am talking about the deep essence of the Truth cognition. I am talking about revealing of your true Essence - the God particle. I am talking about the conversation at the level of the higher energies, about the correction of your field. It is this feature you are missing. Namely the moment of the Truth disclosure. And this state will relieve you from false conclusions and ambitions.

You have a purpose here that leads your soul to the development. Namely for the sake of this goal you realize your life. And according to the fruits of your actions you shall be recognized. Who you are? What have you made? Your actions that have filled your life will tell it. And according to them you will be given a place at the great banquet, and this place will be elected for you by your merits, because who exalts himself - will be humbled, and he who humbles himself – will be exalted.

So be it!

Teacher Christ

The Parable of the Wheat and the Tares

“The kingdom of heaven may be compared to a man who sowed good seed in his field, but while men were sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat and went away.  So when the plants came up and bore grain, then the weeds appeared also.  And the servant of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have weeds?’  He said to them, ‘An enemy of a man has done this.’ So the servants said to him, ‘Then do you want us to go and gather them?’ But he said, ‘No, lest in gathering the weeds you root up the wheat along with them.  Let both grow together until the harvest, and at harvest time I will tell the reapers, “Gather the weeds first and bind them in bundles to be burned, but gather the wheat into my barn.”

Mattherw 13:24-30

The above parable is an amazingly accurate prophecy. Is not it? Do you feel that compliance of the above said with the produced? Do you feel that this analogy has very accurately reflected what has been done later? The Kingdom of Heaven is like a man who sowed good seeds in his field. What is it about? Indeed, a man was originally proposed to sow the good and eternal. Originally was shown the Path leading to Kingdom of Heavens. And this Path is completely distorted. Now it is very difficult to separate the good seeds from the tares, because the differences are not immediately visible.

Differences ... What am I talking about? I say that now stirred up a lot of those who call themselves with high names, who have many achievements and use them, who are trying to impose their program on you, the program that does not lead to the development of the Spirit. What is their goal? The goal is rather simple and complex. Naturally, this is the idea of changing the human thinking into the necessary direction. And this way does not lead you into the Kingdom of Heaven, the Spiritual World of the Cosmos. This path takes you farther away from the goal we have set ourselves.

I said that the Worlds of Cosmos are diverse and in this diversity exist the different directions of development - it is a spiritual Path and technocratic, or Way of Spirit development and Matter. The principal differences are not necessary to explain to you. I will only say that the development of the Spirit involves revealing human abilities and its improvement. In doing so a lot of hidden opens and unrevealed reveals. This path has been indicated to you. This seed, good seed has been thrown on your field. But at the same time has been revealed a human's desire to feel himself an absolute master of everything created, using the technical developments, using the mind above his spiritual possibilities.

The path of development you choose yourself. This path leads you to the goal which is necessary to see clearly and identify. Who has offered you the Path that you follow? For what purpose? Where are you going? And what do you crave? Do you grow the good seeds in your fields, or under the guise of good seeds the tares grow that was sown by the enemy of a man? Time for the growth of the seeds that was put into the world was given to humanity. Harvest time is approaching. It is visible what has grown. It is quite rooted, but also made it possible to grow the wheat of wondrous power. This is the answer to the question: why two thousand years the distortions in Christianity were allowed? That is exactly because separation of the grain from the tares happens in the due time, it occurs when the harvest time comes, and the reapers come and gather first the tares, and knit them into bundles to burn. And only the clean wheat from the good seed falls into the barn. The time of separation the grain from the tares is coming. And it is approaching thanks to you, those who are able to help, to assist the reapers.

The harvest time has already been conditioned. Time that has its destiny for the future, for this planet and humanity as a whole. This time approaches everyone who has opened his soul to the true knowledge, who managed to rise above the commonness and bustle of life, who has revealed the crystal clear Beginning in himself. It is on this kind of soil good seeds sprout, seeds that are sent from the Spiritual World. And the fact that here, on this planet, in the spiritual area, you let the enemy to come in, that you allowed him to seed the weeds – it is your fault, those who allowed this invasion in their souls.

True faith involves live communication with the living God. That is the purpose of the Spiritual World - to share their developments, to enable a human to discover his true Essence, his higher destiny. You are missing this now, because you cannot make the right choice, cannot separate the wheat from the tares. Those who wanted to create this confusion in the minds of people, created it. You have no possibility henceforth to walk the Straight Path, to see the goal clearly, because you have lost waymarks. You have a difficult task: the task of separating all superficial and untrue through your development and cognition of all that happens. The task requires patience, tolerance until the necessary time.

Once again I repeat: the harvest time is approaching!

So be it!

Teacher Christ

The Parable of the Sower and Seeds

The kingdom of God is as if a man should scatter seed on the ground. He sleeps and rises night and day, and the seed sprouts and grows; he knows not how. The earth produces by itself, first the blade, then the ear, then the full grain in the ear. But when the grain is ripe, at once he puts in the sickle, because the harvest has come.”

And he said, “With what can we compare the kingdom of God, or what parable shall we use for it? It is like a grain of mustard seed, which, when sown on the ground, is the smallest of all the seeds on earth, yet when it is sown it grows up and becomes larger than all the garden plants and puts out large branches, so that the birds of the air can make nests in its shade.”

Mark 4:28-32

The kingdom of God – is the time when the Laws given to earthly humanity by the Higher Mind, the Creator of the Universe will come into the full force. It is then the Era of Prosperity - Golden Age of mankind will come here. In order to accomplish everything I talk about, it is necessary to make an initial work, and this work can be figuratively imagined as a seed planting where the seed is the New Word of the New Flow of the Creator. Namely such seeds I am throwing into your world now. In your opinion, what takes place is minimal. But think of the mustard seed. Remember that while sowing it is the smallest seeds on the earth, and when sown, it comes up and becomes greater than all herbs, and shoots out great branches.

I spoke about the Comforter. I said that through Him, I mean the Spirit, I will do work in the world. Think of the time you know from the writings of the two thousand years ago. Remember how difficult it was for those who lived in that time to determine, identify the true meaning of what was happening before their eyes. Were there many of those who came to believe? Very little. Were there many of those true devotees, who were willing to follow me through the true faith? Also a bit. Why did I often had to hear the flagrant rejection of me and all made by me? Because to distinguish what I sowed, from what other implanted, was extremely difficult. In order to do this, you must have a pure heart, customized to the higher vibration. But even if there is such a heart, it is difficult for him to separate the doubts, it is hard to believe in what happens nearby. Is there a Truth here and the True Flow? Is it really a Christ communicating with you? And are the sent seeds really from the Pure Flow of the Creator?

I want to dispel your doubts. I want you to learn to feel, to love, to believe and to hope that everything spoken by me will come true. I am the Christ. I repeat this not a day, not a year, but already for a long time. The time, at which my service began, the new service as a Teacher for the benefit of earthlings. Namely from the beginning of my service I am talking about myself, calling my earthly name. Namely to confirm one thing - I throw the seeds from the True Flow of the Creator. I speak to you from the first person. I speak through the one whom I have sent to this work, to this service, to this world. And you do not have to repeat the Gospel stories - not by force of the prince of demons, Beelzebub, these messages are written. No! Through the Spirit of Truth speaking to you from the depths of the Worlds, from the Spiritual World of the Creator!

We – are living. Believe that we did not sunk into oblivion, that we can communicate, that we love you. Now I throw the seeds. Save them. Treasure them up. Sow, and then everything will happen just as described in this parable. How these seeds will sprout, grow and gain strength, will not be seen by you, will be beyond your desires. All of this is inherent in the grain. You must be filled with the power - the power of thought, the power of will, and then your word will have an effect in the world, the effect for the good.

The grains are sent into the world. Is the world ready to accept them, will be visible soon. The world thirsts for the New Flow, but to distinguish it from the numerous information of different areas is extremely difficult, because a lot is rejected initially.

I say that the New Word from the New Flow is already here, on Earth. And none of the forces that seek to prevent the New, striving to keep the flock, will be able to destroy the grain, the seed thrown into the world. Seed must germinate. The world will recognize me. I will be happy of every soul that will hear my voice, rejoice, exulting in her heart.

The Spiritual World - those who work with the Creator - is now implementing in your world its program, aimed at the eradication of all that doesn’t give juicy ripe fruits, what are tares in Christianity. Yes, the system of governance has organized religious institutions, which hold a monopoly on the Word of God. But the Word of God is living, it is audible here and there. It responses this time, this time Flow. Do not turn everything into dogmas. God – is the life. He hears you here and now, not back in the dim past, but now your thoughts, doings, acts can be reconciled with the Creator of the Universe, because you resonate to the higher vibrations, because that is your soul tuning.

Here and now we are with you. Here and now we want to help you. We want to clean the field of this magnificent planet, this amazing pearl, because it is related with you, dear earthlings.

World of Earth needs the clean grains, carrying the New Knowledge to earthlings. And many things depend on the way you sow them, because I am sending them hoping for your awareness of all what is happening.

Teacher Christ

Parable of the Prodigal Son

The parable of the prodigal son, of his father and brother reflects the situation in the present and heralds the future. This parable is known to many, but given the sufficient distortions present in it, I will talk about it in general, without the text presentation.

The parable was introduced to the writing in accordance with the thinking and worldview of those who lived like everyone else. But sufficient distortions are present here. That is why I will talk about it on the basis of content that is well-known to many.

So, this parable is about the lost part of humanity. Isn’t this picture you see right now in your world? Aren’t many are immersed into the state of walking in the darkness? Is the communication with such souls possible? Is it possible to make a Transformation of a planet if most of the living does not bear Light, disconnected from the Flow of the Creator and are glad to fill their bellies with the husks that the pigs ate? How to reach this, the biggest part of the earthly humanity, that squanders granted to it and goes the other "far side" living meretriciously? Isn’t it the clearly visible analogy? Is it possible without compassion and pity to observe such distortions? The desire appears just to tell everyone following this way: where are you going? Where does this path lead to? How much more is necessary to suffer, to get a desire running from the heart to stop? Where is that trait that will make you come to your senses, to look back at your life and say, "I will rise and go to my Father and tell to him: Father, I have sinned against Heaven and before Thee "?

We do not want to bring you to this boundary. We only wish that you come to understanding of your role in life by yourself, that you may believe that the Father is merciful Parent. He forgives His child through sincere compassion, and great mercy. Yes, you are in the cruelest way waste what is given to you. You stepped on the path of permissiveness. Your world has lost its bases of Good and Light. The world has turned into a greedy smug system of people-devourers of each other. The system turns people into soulless bio-robots, formal officials who have forgotten about their true Essence, about their soul. This is the way of the prodigal son.

But the Father also has the older son, who has always worked in the fields of His Father. He is faithfully with the Father. Namely through his efforts there is a work on a soul level in this world, the work of Light Forces in your world. Thanks to his efforts this world is supported by the Spiritual Forces, because the access for the Clean Energy Stream of the Creator is establishing in the human souls. Namely such souls emanate, radiate Pure Light, which allows the planet to keep a minimum balance on its level. Yes, thanks to you, a pure soul, our communication takes place; the planet recharges with the Pure Ray of Light. Perhaps, the older son, with the true faith faithfully serving the Father, is not exalted by Him during his lifetime. He has no honor, wealth, nobility, and his inheritance is only work, enormously hard work - the service for the good. But the return of the prodigal son will be accepted by the Father with great joy, a great rejoicing, for he was dead and is alive again, he was lost and is found.

And we wait with hope this jubilation; we crave mutual joy, happiness and bliss of the soul. We yearn for the return of the prodigal son, through the understanding of all that happens with him.

The return to the Fathers House can happen with those who will manage to stop and listen only to the inner voice - your soul, which will point you at the level of intuition the Way back, as the Path of liberation. Let this return be made! Father is waiting for all the lost souls, and namely them He gives a chance to return, as the salvation of their souls.

Namely to such souls my current call is appealed. Stop! Come to your senses! Take a look at the sky, the sun by the pure eyes of a child. Father, He Who is in Heaven, loves you. He forgives you through your awareness and inner repentance, as through the work of burnout of all rough and stagnant, all that ruins your soul. Receive your sight - and you will see the world differently! It will open to you with those facets that was impossible to see before. Hence a misunderstanding, not understanding of the true nature of life arouse, because its bases were lost. But now you are making a tremendous act of purification in yourself, the greatest act of repentance, allowing you to finally release the weight of accumulated errors, to feel the lightness and purity of the world. The world is beautiful, is not it? You will make it so. Through you, it will gain the beauty, freshness and inspiration, because it needs you. You are now free from all the dark leading you to destruction. Restore peace in your soul, strive to the Pure Light, let yourself to come back to the Father, to His Bosom, The Father's House.

Your wanderings are over, and all the illusions that do evil through your souls disappear. Dissolution of all the dark, negative, stagnant is a complex process, and it does not occur overnight. The moment of awareness through repentance takes the soul out of the degradation state. The purification moment occurs only through the understanding of all that happened before in the true light. This is the moment when the misaligned borders and frames restore, when the field aligns, when the distortions are dissolved on the energy level and give way to the true concepts, forgotten or ignored truths. Now this moment comes, a moment of everyone’s true awareness of  his role in this life. Everyone will be given the opportunity to hear, but hear and understand - are two different things. For understanding the essence it is necessary to have a clean field, capable of recognizing the heard. To have ears - means, in my comprehension, to have a clean channel of perception, an open heart that can feel and recognize heartfelt. Many are missing this. Hence, the return of the prodigal son does not happen. The world is in Darkness at its will and does not want to see the Light because of its not understanding.

I will not come to you more, and the second coming of the Son of Man will be accomplished through the Word.

So be it!

Teacher Christ

About forgiving

Let us consider an important aspect of my teaching – let us talk about forgiveness. What does this phrase implies: If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other cheek also.  And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well? What I call for? Is it to permissiveness and the inability to defend your interests, to endure insults and violence? No! If your thinking is built in such a way, so you are far from understanding the Christian philosophy, Christian morality.

I did not call for faint-heartedness, cowardice and fear of repulsing the offender. No! The sword – is an essential weapon in your world. And when I felt the need for it, when I felt a threat to life of close to me beings, I directed the disciples to have a sword. For there are many of those who are eager to seize by surprise and destroy those who hinders them to do other, needed by them acts that bring the destruction of this world. How is it possible to protect the family and those close to you? With a single word, a look, a gesture? Yes, that would be good, but everything happens differently. Alas! For here there are some tried and tested tactics that emerged here in this world, and to completely reject them - means to jeopardize yourself and those who depend on you.

Yet we are talking about forgiveness. I cited the famous to you phrase, and I wish you to delve into its meaning. What I call for, when I say: 'Love your enemies, do not do to others what you would not wish yourself? I urge you to forgiveness, to nonviolence. I urge you to break, at last, the vicious circle of vengeance, consisting of deep resentment and lifelong unforgiveness. These energy links create here many calamities that have no end, because there is no one who would rise above the petty human emotions, who would be able to look at everything deeper and wider, who would see far-reaching consequences of the acts perpetrated, of current events. Someone should manifest wisdom and express himself with the position of the manifested Spirit. Who is this someone? Perhaps it is you or you. Is it possible for you to forgive the offender and release him with peace? Is it possible for you to repeal the impact through your love and understanding? Figure out what is happening. Do not give the possibility for low emotions and feelings to overwhelm you. And if you cannot do this – what makes you better than someone who offends you? What is your difference?

If you don’t know how to use protection, and it is love, then remember about your Divine Essence, remember that you are filled with Light - your field is luminiferous, it brings you protection. Standing opposite of those who bears you a grudge, using his own tactics and wanting to enter into the battle - the war of words, the mutual insults - you break and shift your field, you break the defense, you create the conditions for getting the strike on the energy level. And it is sometimes much more painful and stronger than the physical attack. And if a physical attack may be felt and reacted right away, the energetic hits have the consequences that will press down on you for a long time. These are the holes in a field, these are also the intense loss of energy, which leads to small ailments and serious. Many serious illnesses arise precisely because of the grave violations of human communication.

How to stop these gross connections that bear you suffering and illnesses, distortions in thinking and world perception? How to teach people not to commit atrocities from low motives? How to stop this vicious circle, which embroiled the majority of living in it? Only through forgiveness. To stop the evil going on the energy level, carrying you breach, misbalance in everything,  is possible only through the rejection of this evil.

How is it possible to produce it in life? Try to find peace and through this peace bring the wisdom inside of you and understanding of what is happening. You become not the one who takes the blows, but the one who reflects these attacks through his protected luminous field, through the Light of Love that you are filled with. Remember about mutual understanding. Remember about the love of neighbor. Thus you will create yourself protection at the level of energy. You will not allow to spill, in the heat of anger and revenge, all that you are filled with. You will not give the possibility to let an alien energy of destruction inside of you, that has huge implications for you in the future. You will not spend all the accumulated potential to acts that do not bear good. You will not destroy your energy field, because for a long time, a very long time it will be necessary to make it up out of the wreckage.

The vicious circle of low emotions can be stopped only by mutual forgiveness. Namely to this I urge you - to forgiveness and non-violation of the Laws of communication. I am talking about the termination of corrupt ties, about release. Be free! I repeat this often, but my appeal is not understood and not accepted by the majority. And what does “be free” means? Free yourself from the ties that create dependencies for you. Free your mind from false thinking and prejudice. What is your purity, if you furnished yourself with the conditions that prevent from moving on the Way? Forgiveness - that does not mean to have feigned smile at the very moment when your soul raging passion and resentment really wins. This does not mean forgiveness. This means that you control in this moment your emotions. Forgiveness involves completely different – the complete acceptance of the one who is trying to inflict an offense to you. And excuse. Excuse involves non-judgment, the desire to understand the situation from the high positions of higher developments.

Forgiveness - is the supreme act of mercy and understanding between people. This is your lift up. This is also the emerged in you ability to understand the other as yourself. It is the ability to save energy; it is the ability to have a healthy physical body.

Cognize these abilities. Be merciful and full of understanding. Do not give the opportunity to all the lower and rough to penetrate you and strike. Use protection - the manifested love to all beings, that fills you with the Light, enlarging your energy potential. Try to see everything deeper, from the position of new knowledge about the energies and their interrelations. The world has many faces, and the protection is necessary, but use a sincere forgiveness as a barrier from the attack on the energy level. And this barrier does not allow all the malware to penetrate inside of you.

So be it!

Teacher Christ

About humility 

Let us talk about one more important aspect necessary for the adoption of Christian philosophy and Christian world view – let us talk about humility. This concept is the most difficult for realization by many, difficult for understanding, hence arise many false conclusions.

So, what the concept of "humility" involves, presupposes? What is it? Perhaps you may imagine some spineless, weak, timid man, completely devoid of decisiveness, and perseverance. If so, I mean a completely different state. I am talking about humility as the fulfillment of the highest Law of the Cosmos - the Law of discipline.

This Law and its action is due only to those who have chosen the Path of service, having shown with it the maximum manifestation of will and strength of the Spirit, having shown all the top qualities. At the same time this person acts in a new way - the worker, the servant, who executes the Will of God. The Will of God assumes execution of the scheduled, implementation of the planned, and for embodying, implementing the conceived the humility is necessary as one of the main qualities, because a lot you see from the position of your subjective vision and don’t know the future; also you do not have the opportunity to see, or review, a complete picture of the world.

Yes, you need humility for a conscious work, as a main quality contributing to the disclosure and revealing of all hidden. Humility - is the ability of complete alignment of the field, alignment of all the energies into a harmonious balance. Yes, humility – is a state of manifested Spirit, the one in whom the right relationship with God as the Father are established. Namely such relationships of trust create an unshakable faith in the soul, which is manifested in a complete trust, henceforth manifesting humility in everything. This is the highest state of those who came to the true and correct understanding of the world and everything that happens in it. Namely to this condition the person comes through the heart prayer, through faith in the fact that everything in his life is made by the Will of God, by the Laws of the Creator. Namely the knowledge and awareness of the deep processes occurring in the Energy World, understanding, realizing a lot that happen in your world will create in your soul an amazing state of peace, which is called humility. This is like the supreme conscious prayer, this is the impulse of thanksgiving and love through the equilibrium of all the senses, it is the manifestation of humility - to live according to the will of God, according to the Supreme Law of the Cosmos. The Path of service and humility - are an integral manifestations of the spiritual Essence of man, this is our Way as well, as we also follow this Path.

I want you to understand right, to feel right what I am telling you. And I want to tell you: aspire to the Pure Light, to our Parent. Experience the joy, the great joy of communication with Him as with the Father. Your perception of the world with this will be changing. All the highest qualities will be manifested in you. You will reveal your Path and purpose of your coming into the world. And then through the highest impulses of the heart, through prayer and thanksgiving that come through the sincere love, humility will manifest in you as a moment of the highest awareness of all happening.

So be it!

Teacher Christ

About the guilt feeling

Human society requires compliance with laws, morality observance - the rules of moral conduct, for there are set rules governing the duties of man in relation to society and others, these are the established framework of conduct, including rules, criteria and evaluations. I want to highlight some of the questions associated with the concepts set out in the soul. This is first of all, the concept of guilt.

How the feeling of guilt does influence the human soul? Is this concept necessary or perhaps it is possible to release yourself from it?

I will say this way, that the notion of guilt is necessary for the development of a soul. By removing it, you will find yourself in a world where the strong distortions of human behavior are allowed. Having released your soul from feelings of guilt, you will deprive it from the development, from such concepts like conscience and honesty, and so you can find yourself on the lowest rung of human society. This is a descent. This disposal is directed to degradation rather than on the development of human individual.

A human cognizes the world in it’s diversity. He learns, passes various stages of his development and self-awareness in this world. He performs various wrongdoings intentionally and unintentionally. And what can be the barrier to stop the actions that doesn’t bear good? Only the feeling of guilt for what is done. Only it can stop, warn human, make him to take a thought, to analyze all his actions, his inner state, which led to the consequences arose that are reflected on the others.

Guilt feeling must be developed in everybody. Your actions, committed by you when dealing with other people have to pass through a sieve of this feeling. And if you find there something that was held, something that is your fault in relation to other people - do not try to justify yourself, do not try to drown this feeling inside of you. It will not lead to the good intentions. On the contrary, it is necessary to meet this feeling and understand yourself. To review the situation and analyze what has caused this fault inside of you contradicting to your soul, the state, which led to a misdemeanor, which led to the condition in which your internal criteria turned out to be violated.

It can happen to anyone, because the Material World offers you many temptations for the soul, going through the body. Advanced desires for getting the maximum benefits from the life presuppose many disruptions in the human soul. Such disruptions usually result in inadequate states, that provoke actions that are misconducts in the human society. And if this happened, be balanced, strict and fair to yourself. Do not try to shield yourself with the different phrases that guilt does not exist in this world. The guilt exists, and it is necessary to response for misconducts. To whom? First of all, to yourself. Only sincere repentance will help you to return harmony and peace to your soul. If you need to confess to someone, then confess to God as the Father through the sacrament of prayer. Yes, the sacrament of prayer is precisely designed for a sincere and frank conversation. Having the feeling of guilt in the soul, you by all means must make a rigorous judicature over yourself, to plead guilty, to reconsider your behavior and repent sincerely, without doing yourself any indulgence and not justifying yourself.

Repentance – is the moment of the highest tension for the soul. This is the moment when the energies, that led to a state of deviation from the norms of morality and human behavior, burn trough, recycle. The moment of repentance - a supreme moment of purification of the soul. The moment when you are the judges and convicted for yourself. You let go all that is negative in your soul, all that hinders your free development, all that became a barrier to the joyful awareness of life.

Many, many need to repentance because their accumulated energy of the negative emotions, misconducts and outright crimes gnawing and crunching their souls. Not everything has a direct blow immediately, but the "law of the boomerang" works, and the angle of movement and returning turn does not always embrace this life. I will say that the higher the offense, the greater the energy charge, but also the longer it’s return. And the angle of falling, as it is known, is always equal to the angle of reflection. Boomerang will certainly come back, but, most often, for the big faults, you bear responsibility in the invisible world, when a person leaves the earthly plane of being. And than the relationship is most tangible and clear, energies are visible and everything perceived consciously.

In the World of Energy, undoubtedly, all the souls get what they have gained in the World of Matter. There everything falls into place. The soul sees all the links that have emerged on the energy level. It becomes clear that producing a blow to another person you make yourself vulnerable, because in the World of Energies you create the preconditions for the counter attack of a maximum power. And the position "I am not guilty, no one is guilty" is not purifying. It generates impunity, which is only visible, hiding the responsibility for every doing, for every act, for all the thoughts that are destructive to the world and to each individual.

The responsibility for your actions, intentions, words and thoughts exists, because metaphorically it can be compared with the grains, which a plowman scatters on the field. What you sow, you reap. So let only the true seeds of your pure soul grow on your field.

So be it!

Teacher Christ

The question: Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you.

Matthew 7:1-2

The question, as I understand it, is to explain this dictum, to interpret this phrase. Yes, this is correct phrase. Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. What is it about?

Everyone has developed his own explanations of this phrase, and I think they are right. I will speak though through my current vision, through my awareness of this phrase.

Yes, I called and I am calling now to non-judgment. Do I really say that you need to turn a blind eye to the crimes and criminals, to those who willfully ignores the laws? Of course not. I'm talking about different. I am talking about rumors, about philistine gossips, about those moments when the mote in the eye of your brother seems so huge that you don’t feel the beam in your own eye. I am talking about the friendly attitude towards each other. I am talking about understanding the misfortunes and aspirations of the neighbor that give birth to mutual understanding. I am talking about justice and mercy.

Is it possible to combine all of these? Is it possible first to look at yourself the way you look, condemning and mocking at the neighbor? Is it possible to achieve a sense of deep respect to each other, respect to those who have more experience in life? These questions is possible to ask further on but it is also possible to answer yourself honestly at least to one of them.

Your development will not be true until you are imbued with an amazing love to anyone who comes into this world. I repeat many times about unity, and I will talk about this further, because my words are perceived allegorically. And I say about this directly. You - are united in your energy connections, by your implementation of lives. You get life energy from the one Source, the Creator of the Universe. And thus learn to see energy dependences, appearing on the energy level.

Everything is connected, and we said that the word is always filled with energy, as well as thoughts. What happens to the man who follows the path of the wicked condemnation? What does he create on the energy level? Huge dependence, because the word that has a negative energy charge will certainly return to you, for such is the Law. And we have already spoken about this. By creating situations to another human where all the negative manifestations are present, you will certainly find yourself in a similar situation, only in a strengthened version. You are building yourself many of the negative situation in your life, creating through your thoughts and words the possibility of their implementation. And so I said: you shall not wish your neighbor what you would not wish yourself.

Be compassionate. Do not rejoice the sorrow or fall of your neighbor. Remember that with this you are creating a negative field that has a message to a specific address, but the World of Energies is closely interrelated, and with the high consciousness and benevolent attitude towards you of the person of whom you conduct gossip, with his forgiveness and honesty, you get back an increased charge of all your negatives. Control your words and thoughts. The process of your purification can not commence without it, the work through the new energies cannot happen in you. To the meaning of conviction also included the disrespectful treatment to anyone, because the soul, that set foot on the Path that leads to the new cognition, new knowledge, must be distinguished by first of all the highest criteria that it has established in herself.

Is it possible to build a new building on a dilapidated old foundation? Such a building will soon have the risk of destruction. In such a building is dangerous to move in, it is dangerous to work in it. We want to build a new building from the basics. And initially we dismantle the old building, brick by brick, and it is hard work - not for the weak and timid. This work involves the conscious desire to do it. It assumes training, qualification at the level of the Spirit.

I am not suggesting you easy and quick victories. On the contrary, I say that congestions and blockages, and hard work are waiting for of us ahead. I do not suggest you to use any techniques. I tell you about the work on yourself, about the serious work. This group was created for serious actions. Many difficulties will fall on its destiny, because to be the first to pave the Path is very and very difficult. People that will manage to recognize me and to feel here the live word that comes from my heart, will start the work that involves an initial study. The new knowledge about your world, about the World of the Cosmos are hastening to you. But I want initially to level the common field of people present, so a kind of unity and understanding of each other would appear and that you carry out in life everything what I am asking you.

Judge not lest ye be judged. How to penetrate into the depths of this phrase? How to understand its essence? First of all, through comparison. Initially, try to imagine yourself in the place of the one whom you are talking about. Is it possible to excuse yourself in this situation? And the other? Is it possible to help instead of condemning? Is it possible for you to change your vision of the situation? Only through the change in you. I have said, I repeated this many times, that only by changing yourself you will change the world. The world of, first of all, your perception. By changing a lot in yourself, you can feel the world differently. Remove your claims to this world, begin to see the connections on the World of Energy level, then you can direct your mind to the right development that increase your abilities.

Yes, the world is diverse, and there is evil in your world. It is clearly manifested here. It operates here, and I would say, is intensifying its activities, and to stop, stop its activities it is necessary to install restrictive barriers - the Law of the Cosmos exist for this reason, that are partly expressed in the Ten Commandments. There are also Laws of communication. Violation of these Laws assumes responsibility in the World of Energies, assumes restrictive measures here on Earth. Assumes that each who committed crime, each offender is liable for his actions both in the World of Matter and in the World of Energies. Responsibility also exists in the World of Cosmos for breaking the Law. But when I talk about forgiveness and non-judgment, I talk about other. I talk about you, about your development, about your spiritual development that involves identifying the highest qualities in you, all inherited in you. Feel the difference. I am not talking about crime and punishment, but about forgiveness and non-judgment. This releases you from energy dependence. This is your finding a harmonious balance in a soul. This is an opportunity to move forward, and without such a worldview our mutual Path is impossible. Impossible to move on the Path. We will stagnate. We will talk about the same, because words like energy charges do not reach their destination.

I urge you - be merciful, especially to each other. Respect each other, because this is an important step for the establishment of unity, for the emergence of true, friendly relationships.

Learn from each other, for each has his hallmark. Each one - a bright personality, already manifested or not yet manifested.

Everything is interconnected in the worlds of the Universe. This interconnection is built on the World of Energy, not visible by you, but you already can realize its effect.

So be it!

Teacher Christ

The question: Comment, please, on the famous phrases:

…Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.  For I have come to separate a man with his father, and a daughter with her mother, and a daughter-in-law with her mother-in-law. And a person's enemies will be those of his own household.

Matthew 10:34-36

The question is to clarify these phrases. What does the written imply?

From the beginning I have to say that this translation, although it bears a vague thought of the said, but still is a bit rough, not peculiar to me, for I remember, when and under what circumstances I said all the speech. And what compelled me to speak in this way, it was exactly the circumstances associated with it. But now I will not be telling the stories of life, I will comment on this text from today's perspective, today's thinking.

Yes, I brought not peace, but a sword. From the position of today's vision you probably already aware of the correctness of this foresight. I brought to Earth news from the Spiritual Sphere of the Cosmos, the news from the distant, not visible to you World, news about God, about the Creator of the Universe. And this news was filled with faith, filled with the new energies of the Flow of that time. This was new information from the new time Flow, new for that time. This flow bore update on the Earth, as well as it happens now. However, the Great Idea of a single faith in the Creator at that time had to have a unifying beginning. A single faith is nationless, non-national. It is directed to everyone who lives, regardless of place of his habitat. It is directed at the unity of living by faith in the Creator. This is what I was explaining to living at that time, to those who listened to me. I wanted to convey my deep faith in the Father to all whom I had communication with. God is love. This was the key phrase, the one that was supposed to leave indelible mark in the memory of all who heard my speech.

But why with all this I said that I brought to peoples the sword? What is the discrepancy here? After all, the very Idea is aimed at peace and unity. And suddenly - a complete contradiction. Yes, it is. Here you can track the moment of time when I saw everything from a distant, from the future. I had this gift. Then I saw how the pure idea was turned around, how all that has been put in it, disappeared, dissolved in human ignorance, in imposed foundations, rituals. It is not what I called people for, but for peace in the world. But the Idea went in the world for the implementation by the living on the earth plane. From those living at that time much depended. How the conceived will be carried out - the Program of the Spiritual Sphere of the Cosmos – depends on you, depends on those who imbued with the idea, who will begin to pass it through himself, begin to carry it into the world. Further implementation depends on living on the earth plane. Namely they pass it through themselves, filled with it, and carry it into the world. On the energy level – it is a new energy from the New Flow, arrayed in the Word, which passes to the living.

The man who stepped on the Path of service, does not completely belong to his family any more. He is only subordinated to the aspirations of his Spirit, which are clearly manifested in him. Such a person receives kind of an opportunity to be born again, for that which is born of the flesh is flesh, born of the Spirit is Spirit. It is necessary for a human to be born of the Spirit, that is to consciously acknowledge God as his Spiritual Father, recognizing a Spiritual Beginning in him, and him as a child of God. Yes, to serve, to carry into the world Ideas of Father - God-Creator, you must commit this breakthrough in yourself, this passageway from one state of being into a new, and that is the birth, the birth of the Spirit. This breakthrough, a leap in the consciousness of this initial, primary in you particle of the Creator - the immortal soul – is that separation at the level of thought from those earthly relatives and friends, who have not reached yet such awareness.

Birth in the Spirit - this is a great stage in life of a human that follows the Path of spiritual development. This is the awareness on the intuition level that God - living, that He gave all for good, that He longs for only such love that you are imbued with your mother, and with your son, and with your father, and with any close native being. The birth of the Spirit accomplishes through Love, through the emergence of agnate sincere feelings to God as Father. That is when you attain the Father and the Mother, because the Creator has all these energies in Harmony.

Speaking of the birth in the Spirit, I do not mean that the conflict environment will be created in a family where will be the division of a human with a father, mother with daughter and other relatives. No! It is not the point. This is about birth in the Spirit, when one comes to a new awareness of himself in life, when a person begins to think differently - deeper and closer to the Truth. This separation occurs at the energy level, because it becomes qualitatively different: a man born in the Spirit, becomes the conductor of the Energies of the Creator - is the one whose field luminous, is a carrier of Light. This is the essence of the division, because to achieve this birth through the work on oneself, through the acception of the Idea of the Creator, through conscious service - is not easy, and this happens far not with everyone seeking and following the Path.

The road to the service – is a thorny Path, and it is hard and persistent work, it is also the responsibility as the huge load in the Path. Without the above is not possible to make a necessary effort inside of you, because the birth - is always a breakthrough, the transition from the Darkness to the Light, to the new and unknown, and it is done through the enhanced work.

Everything that I say is aimed at one thing - to explain you that we are talking about work, about the intensive work that must flow in you. It is aimed, above all, at your transformation that will be made in you by the birth of the Spirit. Spirit who dwells in you, will manifest, will born for the good deeds. You will feel your difference from relatives and friends, and they will feel you are different. You will feel that henceforth you sense your unity with God differently. He is your Spiritual Guide, Mentor. He is your Spiritual Father. And saying: "Heavenly Father," you will not be coolly repeating the famous phrase. No! You are applying to the One Whom you believe, you trust most in this life. You appeal to the Father, because you have grasped a Higher Beginning inside of you - your Spirit, which is primary for you from now on.

So be it!

Teacher Christ

The question: why blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness?

Truly, I say to you, all sins and blasphemy will be forgiven the children of man, and whatever blasphemies they utter, but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but he is eternally condemned.

Mark 3:28-29

Let us talk about the Holy Spirit, as you say, but I will say otherwise: let us talk about the Energy of the Creator – about that life-giving force, which fills with the life any living creature of the Universe.

The Energy of the Creator – is a Pure Light of creating Energy, is the Source of Life. And the Source of Life - is, figuratively speaking a crystal clear spring of water that is life-giving to all living creatures. What shall happen if the spring will become beclouded, blocked? What shall happen to this world, if it ceases to access the Pure energy from the Primary Source? The irreversible shall happen. Your energy reserves will be quickly exhausted. They will lose their strength, power. There will be no more reviving of life, the gardens will not blossom in its fragrance - life, having exhausted its reserves, will gradually fade away, because your life is built on the energy exchange, on mutual donation of energy to each other. The Creator’s Energy will only then work here in full force when that what I say will be acceptable for the understanding and implementation in the life of all living.

We have already talked that those who set foot on the Path of cognition, those who seek purification, will carry the Light of the Creator through their fields, and then the Transfiguration of the Earth will start. Transfiguration of the Earth is already beginning with you, because you are those who bear Light to this world, who begun the work for the purification process by doing it, first of all, in yourself. Those who have the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, the Energy of the Creator that gives him life, will be disconnected from this Energy, will be deprived of the Spiritual World’s support. Where does this path go? In nowhere, into the abyss, into nothingness. Having lost the energy of life, they will have to search for another source of nutriment, because the energetic body craves for the exchange, longs for new incomings. And those will turn up who will "help". But this "help" will show you the final descent into the lower energy layers, where your essence will have to be in limbo, and to get out, to escape from there is not easy, especially without the support of the invisible world.

So, blasphemy against the Holy Spirit can slow down your development for a long time, can block you an access, break the thread, wire, through which the pure energy of life flows. To restore it is possible, but extremely difficult because such persons are like de-energized, they live their lives out of inertia. They are not able either to develop or to create, and the energy of lower energetic layers which now feed them, pulls them to bottom level actions, because they have chosen a path to Darkness and in the Darkness.

Creator is merciful and gracious. He is filled with forgiveness and all-forgiveness. He always forgives his children, whatever they have done. But the Energy of the Creator circulates here under its own Laws - the Laws of Energies. And the disconnection, wire breakage occurs by your will, for blasphemy - that is exactly the breakage, the locking on the energy level. And therefore the consequences of this can be very diverse and not for one human life.

You have the opportunity to look at the world differently; you have the opportunity to consider everything in this world from the position of a new vision. Namely for this I communicate with you. Namely in this my goal - to give you new concepts of the new time.

So be it!

Teacher Christ

The question: For it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.

Luke, 18:25

Explain this expression.

What is it about? I wish you would not be confused by analogies and that you would not try even in your imagination to push a camel in the eye of the needle, but think differently, understanding the allegory of the image.

This phrase implies a completely different understanding. It says that even the impossible is possible, but to change the consciousness of the formed person that have a distorted thinking is really very difficult. This requires tremendous efforts. A person, who has not just a wealth, but the accumulations exceeding his daily needs, already limits his development by the fake targets. He directs all his efforts on the wrong path, and this path leads him to a dead end, because the opportunities for the development are lost, the potential is wasted, efforts and aspirations revealed are in a vain. Accumulation of material – the wealth - do not make its owner better, on the contrary, most often all the lower qualities that do not lead to development are manifested in him.

Very rarely when the manifested power of the Spirit can create conditions for the development of individual. Conditions for the development of the individual, for the manifestation of the Spirit can only be created with the free thinking, free from dogmas and conventions of the Material World. A man rushing to the goal of having wealth and power, can not stop, because it is a kind of shackles that hold him, the shackles of "heavy metal" that drag and absorb all the aspirations of the soul. Yes, hard to break the chains for those who created them, who are bound to their prison in which the soul is tightly closed. The apparent welfare and prosperity replace the true happiness and joy. Satiety creates the conditions for the loss of sensitivity, and the desires become more and more unbridle.

To live in wealth and luxury - it is a dream of most people living on this planet. Namely this dream is the most fascinating, is a landmark in educating children. The whole industry and business are designed to countless savings, to the wealth generated by any means. Yes, namely this fascinating idea, this goal creates conditions for violations of the Laws of the human community - the Laws of the Cosmos and the Laws of communication. Many of the crimes and misdeeds are based on precisely this purpose - to get wealth, to possess a large number of values, and bank accounts. Is it possible to reach such souls? Is it possible to teach them anything, explain, clarify? No, of course, they are absorbed by their idea, their goal, they live in this area for the sake of the present moment, not thinking about temporality of their existence and not wanting to think and to stop.

Material life has an attractive force; it is a stream that bears you along the river of life. How to stop and get out on the shore when the current takes you farther and farther away, and there is already no possibility to bring your desires to consistency? The soul wants to rest, wants insight, but the rapid flow - the pursuit of money - carries you farther and farther away. And all the life is the same. Life becomes a continuous circular motion. You move, make every effort to move - and constantly find yourself in the same place. And this illusory happiness beckons you, the happiness of the possession of capital. Namely this idea becomes a key setting of the majority.

Many would argue with me that the money - is a necessary condition of your world, without them the existence of man is impossible. But you forgot about the main thing – give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God – what is God’s. And then you will be able to find and determine that golden mean in yourself that will create you the conditions for the development. Namely for the development, for the harmonious development you came here.

This is the true purpose of your arrival, and your deeds bearing the good. Acts for the good, for the sake of prosperity of Mother Earth, in the name of the free development of the soul - this is the Way, leading to the Kingdom of Heaven, in the Abode of God the Creator.

Namely on this Path I am calling you. I wish you to make the right choice.

So be it!

Teacher Christ

The perfect joy

Perfect joy - this is one of the principles of my teaching. This is what our Path is directed to. And this Path leads to the Creator. The Spiritual World of the Cosmos is permeated with this state, this feeling fills our nature, because it is inextricably linked with the state of Harmony in its highest forms.

But what is the perfect joy? How to determine something that can only be felt, that is concomitant condition of all higher manifestations that is more likely to pass through the World of Energy than to be described through the thought and the word? But still I will try to give you the definition of limitless state which you can only touch, only can approach to.

Perfect happiness is a state the servants of the Creator reside in. It is a condition that comes from the Greatest Entity. This is the feeling that occurs when you are in the Flow of the Creator. Flow of the Creator, His Energies give these feelings to varying degrees; give you the opportunity, even for the short time, to be in an ecstatic state of Harmony – the equilibrium of all higher manifestations, in a state of Higher Love. I repeat the word "higher" all the time just because sensations, feelings have graduations, and namely that is what I want to emphasize that these feelings, these sensations are on the highest bar of sensations that can be felt by those who reside in a different world.

Yes, sensations and feelings will remain with you when you leave this world, when you will go to a different stage of your existence. Your sensation abilities will increase. They will be different from what you experience now. They will be qualitatively different and will depend on the layer in which you will find yourself. This will create you other opportunities. This will create you new sensations. It all depends on your location. And your manifestation in this world also depends on it, and the manifestation of your abilities. The World of Higher Energies allows its residents to feel all the feelings perfectly, again in different gradations, because perfection has no limits. In the same way sensations and feelings can change their coloring and the degree of manifestations. But we are talking about the notion which sounds a bit strange in your world - this is the notion of joy, which approached to the highest bar of its feelings.

Perfect joy - it is in unity of all the best in you, all manifested. This is cumulative manifestation of the higher feelings, passed through the Love of the Creator, His flow. Yes, namely through the faith, prayer, thanksgiving, you can touch this feeling; you can feel yourself in these moments an inhabitant of the Higher Realms. That is why I urged you to meditation, to prayerful contemplation, to the highest prayer - the heart prayer, because that is what brings us closer to each other, what gives you the possibility of another cognition, that gives you even for a moment the higher feelings, leading you to the development and the higher knowledge of the world. This should be sought by those who elicited their Path, who has made up their minds in their searching, who feel at the level of the soul that the world is multi-faceted and has many faces, and your life not ends in your exercise in the World of Matter. This is only a segment of a long Path, but in this segment you make an important choice, you select the direction of the Path, in this regard you produce savings, collect the wealth of your soul, or, on the contrary, waste everything.

You are given the opportunity of cognition, you are given the opportunity of development. And this development will lead you to the world of your future dwelling, when it will be possible to contemplate the fruits of your work. Namely by that fruits, by that savings that you accumulated, you will be recognized. And you will belong to the world you are aspired to. And those who have touched the greatest mystery of cognition in your world, those who have learned to communicate with the Creator through their heart, those have undoubtedly came close to the feelings of the highest order – to the perfect joy, to the total feeling of the highest manifestations.

The World of Cosmos is diverse and multi-faceted, I repeat it often, and each world offers its own Path and has its purpose in the end of the Path. I suggest you the joy of learning, the joy of improvement, the joy of approach to God the Creator. Let it be this joy manifested in you! Let it be that Light, which undoubtedly will illuminate your Path! Let the grace be condescend on you, and you will experience the higher manifestations in you, will touch the great joy, manifested in you through the improvement of all of your feelings!

I wish you to manage to feel the Flow of the Creator, His Energies pouring from the Heavens. Feel yourself celestial for a moment. Repudiate everything earthly and superficial! You are pure Spirit, a true procreation of our Father. He is in you and you are in Him through the connection by the energy chain. This is the Beginning that will help you to create in your soul the greatest feeling of happiness, love, bliss. This is the greatest moment of joy, jubilation of the soul.

Let it to come true. Let all the concealed and high to manifest in your soul.

We are waiting for those who will recognize our purpose and our Path. The Path that I suggest you, leads you into the higher layers of the World of Energy, to God the Creator.

So be it!

Teacher Christ

The two have felt a certain impulse of hearts. It is the energy of the soul comes into touch with similar to it. The recognition and unity occurred on the energy level. It is not visible to you processes. They create a certain tuning in a soul. The propensity emerges to the one who becomes recognizable by his soul tuning. The soul trembles and waits for a reciprocal state through manifestation of feelings.

This is the primary sensations of two souls loving each other - loving each other in their subconscious and eager to manifest their love in the manifested world. Why is this necessary? And why the souls filled with the light are aspired to this? First of all, they are trying to restore in themselves the state that accompanied them in their former abodes. Love of Heaven is not similar to its earthly manifestation. Love of Heaven - is a stable state of the highest manifestations of the soul, is a state of great appeasement, great understanding, great veneration of all things through in-depth cognition of the essence of all that is happening. This cognition comes through a sense of closeness of the Giver of Light, the Bearer of Love, Him, Who emits Pure Energy.

Energy as a pure light has refraction into its component parts, and the main part of the caring Flow – is the energy of Life, which is largely in its integral part is the energy of Love. What does it mean? This means that the Flow of Sabaoth is now flowing on Earth. It is He now transforms, makes changes to this system. It is He Who fills the space with the energy of a great power and strength. And the composition of His energy is inherent only to Him. This again is His distinctive principle - the energy of Love, prevailing in His composition.

All the worlds that are filled with this energy differ by their attitude, their acceptance through Love of all created things. You are granted with this happiness - to sense, to feel the Flow of Love of the Creator, to fill yourself with His Light. Namely through the Love, manifested in you to Him, through this state, the sensation will come to you that is left in your deep memory, - a sense of living in other areas, other worlds, where life is manifested differently, where love is felt deeper and differently, for it

is not looking for the pleasure of body and fleeting ecstasy, but the ultimate bliss accompanies it, because it is pure and sincere. It is looking for sensations that will create her jubilation by complete coincide of these sensations with a single close soul that are in the flow of feelings.

The harmony of the two. You may desire it and strive towards this. You can only get close for a moment to this ecstatic state that accompanies us. We perform all acts in a state that, by your definition, can be defined as a state of Harmony, in a state of equilibrium of all the feelings and lack of emotion. Yes, we crossed the border, the line, when for the emergence of any state, the emotion is primarily necessary. Our feelings are expressed differently. Our feelings are not subject to such an intense fluctuations that you experience. We have an objective possibility of cognition, and it saves us from the inherent to you emotions and feelings.

I want you to understand the differences and similarities between the two worlds, our interrelation and something that we have the opportunity to feel like the greatest gift – is the Love, its Flow, emanating from the Light Bearer, it’s amazing filling coming from the Primary Source.

Yes, love one another by the pure Love, passed through the purified heart. Namely this Love is the Light of the world. It is such Love makes you alike God. It is necessary to recognize as the Truth the existence of the Greatest Mind in our Universe, the existence of the Executors - the Creators of the Universe. And you are in the field of the planet, where you are currently dwelling, and this field has a direct link to the Primary Source, the Creator. It is alive. And as you breathe and absorb the air of life, in the same way the field has the ability to perform similar actions. The breath - is the acquiring of the necessary energy. Exhale – is return it back with a different composition. The breath of the planet can be felt by you. This is the energy exchange between the two worlds. This is our connection, felt by you as pulses going from the Heaven. Through these pulses goes the filling of the planet with the energy of special composition, special fullness.

Absorb this prana! Fill yourselves with the pure Light! Clean the vessels of the soul, so that they would not obscure that new that will be filling them!

So be it!

Teacher Christ

[The last message of Book 3]

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Создать...